Cannabis Patient Care’s Editorial Advisory Board is a group of distinguished individuals assembled to help the publication fulfill its editorial mission to educate the medical community on the viable treatment options patients are experiencing with cannabis and the on-going research into cannabis and cannabinoids world-wide. With recognized expertise ranging from medical research, advocacy work, and personal experience as patients, board members perform a range of functions, such as suggesting authors and topics for coverage and providing the editor with general direction and feedback. We are indebted to these individuals for their contributions to the publication and to the cannabis community as a whole.
• Stanley Atkins, The Good Medic LLC
• Ann Brum, Joint Venture & Co
• Josh Crossney, Cannabis Science Conference
• Me Fuimaono-Poe, Family Nurse Practitioner at The Malie Cannabis Clinic The Queen's Medical Center
• Dr. Jeff Konin, Clinical Professor and the Director of the Doctor of Athletic Training Degree at Florida International University
• Stephen Mandile, Veteran & activist
• Heather Manus, RN, Cannabis Nurses Network
• Dr. Marion McNabb, Cannabis Center of Excellence, Inc.
• Patricia A. Patton, Cannaboomer Strategic & Cannabis Business Alliance